Procedures and information requests at IMHAB
IN PERSON WITH AN APPOINTMENT: For information and paperwork relating to the public housing stock (contractual and economic), for the payment of bills and rent reductions. By calling 931 227 727 Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm. Or through IMHAB website users' area.
BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL: For maintenance requests, information on measures relating the rent payment and to file complaints, suggestions or claims. By calling: 932 915 404 / 932 915 424 / 932 915 411. Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2 pm. Or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
BY INTERNET: For the payment of available rent bills and consulting bills, filing petitions, obtaining rent or property tax, or general information consultations. Through IMHAB website users' area.
Barcelona’s Municipal Institute of Housing and Renovation office is the meeting place for citizens to find answers to any questions relating to the public housing stock; IMHAB currently manages over 7,000 rental flats throughout the city.
For any public housing stock matter, the IMHAB office has a team of specialists who can provide general information or carry out related procedures.
- Bills and cash payments
- Bond payments
- Public housing stock information and paperwork
- Economic procedures
- Contractual procedures
- Rent reductions
- Application for rent reduction
- Filing of documentation to process the rent reduction
- Signing of rent reduction appendix
An appointment in person must be booked in advance with the IMHAB office to carry out any of these procedures. You can book an appointment:
- By telephone, from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday, on 931 227 727.
- By Internet through the Virtual Procedures Office.
Procedures can also be done with the IMHAB office by telephone or internet:
- For maintenance requests, information on measures relating the rent payment and to file complaints, suggestions or claims: by calling 932 915 404, 932 915 424, 932 915 411, Monday to Friday between 9 am and 2 pm, or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- For the payment of available rent bills and consulting bills, filing petitions, obtaining rent or property tax, or for general information consultations: through IMHAB website users’ area, portal.imhab.cat.
The IMHAB office is at c/ Doctor Aiguader 26-36 and public opening hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2 pm and Thursday afternoon from 4 to 6 pm, to receive information. For matters relating to bills and cash payments, opening hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1.30 pm and Thursday afternoon, from 4 to 6 pm. The cash desk closes at 12.30 pm on the last working day of each month.
Summer opening hours are applied from May to September, both inclusive. During this period, the office is closed every afternoon.