->Housing calls you!->Interior d´una Oficina d´Habitatge->Una dona realitza una consulta en una oficina de l´Habitatge.->Exterior d´una Oficina d´Habitatge
‘Housing calls you’ is a service through which you can receive personalised attention over the phone.
To use this service, just book an appointment. The “Housing calls you” staff will contact you and offer advice over the phone on the options available for doing procedures without having to visit an office. If the procedure can only be done in person, staff will give you an appointment to receive assistance in any of the Housing Offices in Barcelona.
Anyone can use this service. The appointment must be booked in the name of the person whom staff will need to contact by telephone.
Below we will explain the procedures that can be done or the information you can request through this service.
- Rent assistance application
- Presentation of documentation for rent assistance
- Information on the status of the submitted rent assistance documentation
Housing stock/inclusion of housing
- Barcelona housing stock application
- Application for the inclusion of housing in the Barcelona housing stock
- Presentation of documentation for Barcelona housing stock
- Information on the status of the submitted documentation
- Renovation grant application
- Presentation of documentation for the renovation grant
- Information on the status of the submitted renovation grant documentation
- Certificate of occupancy application
Legal consultations, advice and emergencies
- Application for information on a social emergency situation for imminent loss of housing or eviction
- Presentation of documentation for a social emergency situation for imminent loss of housing or eviction
- Application for information for legal consultations and advice
- Presentation of documentation for legal consultations and advice
Other housing matters
- Application for information on other housing matters
- Presentation of documentation on other housing matters